Powerlink 1375kva Perkins Diesel Generator
Powerlink 1375kva Perkins Diesel Generator Specification Download PDF brochure.
- Make : POWERLINK
- Model : Powerlink 1375kva Perkins Diesel Generator
- Subcategory : Backup Generators
- By-Application : Agricultural Generators, Construction Generators, Emergency Generators, Event Generators, Mining Generators
- By-Phases : 3 Phase Generator
- By-Physical-Size : Large Generator
- By-Sector : Industrial Generators
- By-Silence : Non Silent Generator
- By-Voltage : 415V Generator
- Fuel-Type : Diesel Generator
- Prime-Capacity : 800KW Generator
- Rated-Output : 1000KVA Generator
The Powerlink 1375kva Perkins Diesel Generator, is powered by a genuine Perkins engine and is a robust design suited for various commercial and industrial prime or standby power applications.
This generator is reliable, easy to operate & maintain, enviromentally friendly, safe, simple and is a practical design. Powerlink Generator features include solid durable construction, quiet operation, security and safety, transportability along with excellent service and maintenance access.
Powerlink Generator sets also include the characteristics of fast start-up and strong sudden load-unload capability.
Overall, a reliable and popular power source for the commercial industry, contractors, telecommunications, rental/hire use, government and council buildings, mine sites, agricultural and farming, data centres and much more.
Galvonised steel canopy
Silenced Sound proofing
Battery isolator included
Central lifting point
Lockable weatherproof control panel
24 hour fuel tanks across most of the range
Prime Output 1250 kVA / 1000 kW
Standby Output 1375 kVA / 1100 kW
Engine Perkins 4012-46TWG2A
Engine Speed 1500 rpm
Alternator Type Leroy Somer LSA50.2M6
Tank Litres 2000
Weight (wet) 19469 kg
Dimensions (LxWxH mm) 12192x2438x3150
Rated Power Factor 0.80